Mesaje de dor in engleza - mesaje SMS de dragoste traduse

Mesaje de dor in engleza - mesaje SMS de dragoste traduse. Sper sa va ajute aceste texte. Unele sunt originale altele nu.

-Distance is 1 thing that keeps us apart.
But u will always remain in my heart!
-I miss you. When will you see?
-Each time I miss you a star falls from the sky, So if you look up at the night sky and find it dark with no stars.
-True love doesnt have a happy ending.
True love doesnt have an ending!

-Each day that passes without you is an ordeal for me. I love You !
-Sometimes words are hard to find, to form that perfect line to let you know you’re always on my mind!
-Our love makes us side by side and when we are at a distance !

Mesaje de dragoste in enegleza, SMS de dor si iubire in limba engleza.
Creative Commons License
Orice preluare de text sau poze de pe acest blog se va face cu citarea sursei si un link catre aceasta!